Bookkeeping is a necessary but often time-consuming aspect of running a business. So why not let our dedicated bookkeeping team manage it for you?
Here at 2account, we bring a detail-driven approach to our bookkeeping services, driven by our background in high-regulatory sectors.
With our robust bookkeeping systems in place, you’ll have visibility over your operating cash flow, a clearer understanding of your margins and profit — and more time to focus on operating your business.
We are a Xero Certified partner, providing you with superior cloud-based software, priority support and access to additional process automation.
As your Bookkeeper, we can take care of:
- General Bookkeeping
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) Preparation
- Other Activity Statements
The bookkeeping services in detail:
We will enter and categorise your income and expenses into your accounting program regularly throughout each month, so you have a clear overall picture of your business, profits and margins at the end of every month.
We will reconcile transactions with your business bank accounts and review your revenue and expense accounts at the end of each month to ensure accuracy and correct coding.
To maintain good business relationships with suppliers, it is essential that all business debt is paid off within an agreed period. We will manage this for you, and:
- Set up processes to ensure efficient payments of creditor invoices
- Apply payment to invoices regularly to ensure an up-to-date picture of outstanding payments
- Ensure all unpaid supplier invoices are entered promptly (linking to purchase orders where needed)
- Prepare Accounts Payable Reports
- Negotiate better terms with suppliers, setting you up for continued success and increased cash flow
To maintain a good business cash flow, it is imperative that Accounts Receivable are reviewed and late payers are contacted regularly. We will manage this for you, and:
- Spell out your payment terms
- Create, code and issue customer invoices
- Apply incoming payments regularly
- Produce Weekly and Monthly Debtor Reports to show who still owes money
- Create a systematised process to follow up with outstanding customers. invoices, including a formal demand when agreed and appropriate
Payroll is more than just the process of paying employees; it is ensuring all entitlements are and recorded in a compliant manner, including tax, employee entitlements and legal compliance. We will manage the end-to-end payroll process, including (but not limited to) pay runs, payslips, timesheets and leave, payroll tax and reporting and year-end reporting.
Business Activity Statement (BAS) Preparation
As your licensed BAS agent, we will ensure you lodge your BAS on time, every time.
We will process and review bank reconciliations for all of your bank accounts and business activity. We will then complete the BAS for you and check its accuracy. Once we have received your approval, we will submit your BAS to the ATO and ensure timely payments to avoid any penalties.
As your BAS agent, we can also assist in:
- Reconciling your ATO balance to the balance owing in your accounting system
- General advice and attendances to ATO reports
- Arranging payment plans with the Tax Office if required
- Updating contact and business information with the ATO on your behalf
Other Activity Statements – as required by the ATO
We can assist you in determining that you are lodging all Business and Instalment Activity Statements required by the ATO in the correct time frames and intervals determined by your individual business setup.
(Note: This process is made simpler and more accurate by following the General Bookkeeping and Bank Reconciliation procedures we deliver above.)
We can also assist with:
- Reconciling GST accounts
- Reconciling PAYG accounts
- Preparing activity statements
- Lodging activity statements
from our Clients
Get started with a Free Consultation
Do you want to reduce the financial administration load on you or your team? Do you want to feel confident that your bookkeeping will be completed accurately and on time, every time? We’re here to help.
To get started, schedule your free no-obligation consultation. During this call, we will discuss your bookkeeping requirements and create a custom solution for you.