At 2account, we specialise in financial reporting support for ASX companies — delivering accurate, automated and best practice solutions via our CFO and accounting services.
Your ASX Financial Compliance Specialists
ASX-listed companies are bound by continuous and periodic disclosure rules and operate under a highly regulated framework.
Not every accountant will understand the complex compliance requirements and financial reporting obligations of ASX-listed companies. But with over a decade of experience in the field and a passion for financial services, we do.
Supported by a network of trusted partners and world-renowned software solutions, the expert ASX accounting team at 2account will maintain your reporting obligations in a timely, professional, compliant manner thereby safeguarding your organisation and executives.
Through our ASX accounting services, we enable company directors to:
- Have visibility over solvency, and ensure they have the information required to adhere to their duty not to trade whilst insolvent
- Establish an accurate and fair view of the company's financial position and performance during the financial year by keeping adequate and accurate financial records
- Record all transactions relating to the company and be able to explain the transactions through supporting documentation
- Exercise powers and duties with care and diligence
- Exercise powers and duties in good faith and best interest of the company for proper purpose
- Act in the best interest of shareholders to ensure they have the right information
- Undertake an Audit as and when required due to regulation, with our support
- Lodge any regulatory requirements by the due date
Our ASX Accounting Services include:
ASX General Accounting Assistance
- Data entry
- BAS/ IAS
- Payroll services
- Sales recovery and payable management
- Credit card management
- Monthly management accounts and journal processing
- Prepare management reports for departments
- Chase any outstanding receipts from clients, issue required demands for payment, follow a standard credit recovery process.
- Creditor and debtor management – including debt restricting if required.
- Set-up of any payments as authorised in your designated banking portal, authorise as appropriate.
Board Pack Preparation
- Includes full consolidated accounts, BS, P&L and Cash Flow (CF) excel based
- Excel-based segment reporting, if required. This may consist of trading entities and revenue centres.
- Cash flow and forecasts
- Timely analysis and commentary based on a specified format as discussed with the board to meet their requirements
- Attendance at board meetings via telephone or face-to-face
Preparation and Execution of Financial Strategy
- Mergers, divestment and acquisition
- Setting budgets and forecasts
- Setting key performance indicators for teams
- Setting up processes and best practices for internal teams
- Strategic alliances and connections
- Assisting with capital raising activities
CFO Services for ASX Companies
- We can provide a 295A written declaration under section 295A of Corporations Act to confirm that:
- Financial records have been properly maintained
- Financial statements comply with accounting standards
- Financial statements give a true and fair view of the company financial position
ASX Audit Project Management
- ASX listed/ public company coordination and preparation and compilation of accounts, including audit queries, Appendix 4D (half-year reporting) and Annual Report (full-year reporting)
- Appendix 4C and Appendix 5B as required
- Cash flow and additional disclosure (quarterly reporting) for ASX entities
from our Clients
Get started with a Free Consultation
Our ASX Compliance Support packages are tailored to each client’s requirements and can be scaled up or down according to your organisation’s needs. Contact us to discuss them.
During this no-obligation call, we will discuss your ASX compliance and reporting requirements and create a custom solution for your company.